Medium Size Gas Turbine Combined Cycle
FIGURE 1 : MHPS H25 MODEL
FIGURE 2 : MHPS H80 MODEL
- MHPS Hitachi Gas Turbine model H25 and H80 started commercial operation in 1988 and 2010 respectively and has successfully delivered over 178 Gas turbines across the world. They are typi-cally applied for use in Cogeneration and Combined cycle power plant applications.MHPS H25 and H80 use Low NOx combustor to reduce the NOx levels to 15ppm with Natural gas at ISO conditions.
- MHPS H25 and H80 use Low NOx combustor to reduce the NOx levels to 15ppm with Natural gas at ISO conditions.
- MHPS H25 (see Figure-1 above) features reliable heavy duty design with horizontal split casing in a single shaft configuration with operating speed as high as 7280 RPM and is installed in a package form.
- MHPS H25 delivers highest efficiency of 37.2% on LHV basis and output of 42 MW and is available in 3 variants.
- The total plant output from MHPS H25 model in a combined cycle application yields over 41.1 MW to 58.4MW when operated in one-on-one configuration and over 83.1 MW to 117.9MW when oper-ated in two-on-one configuration.
- MHPS H80 features high efficiency in 100MW class Gas Turbine range with reliable heavy duty design, delivered and installed in package form.
- MHPS H80 (see Figure-2 above) Gas Turbine is custom designed as HP Turbine & compressor which runs at higher speed of over 4500 RPM and LP Turbine & output shaft which runs at 3000 RPM.
- MHPS H80 delivers highest efficiency of 38.2% on LHV basis and output of 112.4 MW. The total plant output is 157.7MW when operated as one-on-one configuration and over 323MW when oper-ated as two-on-one configuration resulting a gross efficiency of 54, and 55.4% respectively.